Listen on iTunes
Listen on Spotify
48. Treat yourself the way you want others to treat you!
Let’s think for a moment. How do you treat you? What do you say to you? What do you fuel you with? How do you physically treat yourself? And why is this so important?
The way you treat yourself…you are showing others how to treat you.
How does that make you feel? Because we I first figured this out, my mind was literally blown!!! Why? Because honestly, I always use to sit in the victim mindset, that everything that no one was being nice to me, that I wasn’t enough, that no one liked me…do you relate?
Because I’m here to tell you that there is no person more worthy than another. Everyone is born, everyone has experiences and even though some people might have been dealt a much harder life than others, we all still have a choice how we treat ourselves and when it comes down to it…you are with yourself all the time…so, shouldn’t you like that person you spend so much time with?
I know I’m next level and talk to myself like a creep, joke with myself etc but when it comes down to it, I honestly love who I am and I treat myself with honest and utter respect. And HONESTLY,it means others treat me with respect, they love me at the core and when I do come across people that are ‘nasty’ and in the victim mindset I either remove myself from the situation, or I ensure I am still just feeding myself and then love (or light as my Mentor Jo calls it when you really can believe you love that person) and honestly, they either leave your life or you can deal with them.
· How do you speak to you? When you stand in front of the mirror? What are those words – pay attention
· How do these words effect the way you show up in the world?
· How would you feel if someone else said these things to you?
· By using negative words with yourself, you are literally showing others that is it ok to treat you like that.
· Start by noticing how you are speaking to you, write it down!!! Acknowledge and take responsibility
· Change the way you speak to you. Start by thinking about how you want others to talk to you…and start paying attention
· This is all practice!!!
If you haven’t already, go connect with US!
DO YOU LOVE THE REAL MUM LIFE PODCAST?
Mama’s, we’re practically already best friends, but I’d love you even more if you would subscribe to The Real Mum Life Podcast on iTunes and give us a review!